Wednesday, 9 May 2018

Day 29

09/05/2018

WeRun Update: 3688 steps

Unproductive...
I came home at 730am this morning and feeling quite scat. Had an awful 3 hour sleep before having my first meal in a long time. Did some cleaning and washing before I watched some TV shows. Don't really know where my time has gone - I've done absolute donuts all day apart from stay in. I've been stuck indoors for the last 3 days and it's not fun at all, especially when you don't get to see or talk to anyone. 

Plenty of things to do but I haven't really been doing...

  • Read books 
  • Explore Nanjing*
  • Teach English*
  • Learn Chinese*

*Things I should actually be doing

Okay. I am going to watch some Chinese TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 82

01/07 First day of July. Had three hours of teaching today. It’s always nice to teach new students. I had some new faces in my two cla...