18.05.2018
WeRun Update: 8134 steps
Dr. Liu
Met up with the Doc at Jinmao Hui in Gulou - a very modern looking shopping centre but absolutely empty - China's all about the flashy look but if you look inside there's no one there. Anyway, Doc wants me to help her translate some case report she wrote to English, which includes all these medical terms. She wants to get it published on a medical journal too. Might take me a while - I might even become qualified in medicine after reading this report.
Nanjing weather can go from 0 to 100.
After having dinner with doc, the rain just started bucketing down with no signs of stopping. I check Didi and there's 91 people ahead of me in the queue for a taxi. Absolute madness. So I ended up Mobiking my way through the pouring rain to Arcano to watch the Doggies vs Adelaide game, which was also an absolute shocker of a game. To make things worse, I got delivery Burger King and it took ages to come. When it finally came, the Whopper was dry as fuck and chips had no salt (which apparently is classic in China).
No comments:
Post a Comment