Thursday, 17 May 2018

Day 36

16.05.18

WeRun Update: 3960 steps

Great day to sit in a cafe and catch up on writing my blog...
After having a nice tuna sandwich at Skyways for lunch, I've moved to Nannar Cafe outside Nanjing University to escape the 36 degree heat, although Google says it feels like 41 degrees.

Another basketball session...
Feel like the more I practice my jumpshot, the worse it's getting.

I should invest in a decent facemask 
The wind will often blow dust and other shit into your face when you're riding a bike or just walking on the street - it's actually practical to have one lol

Hot weather calls for cold noodles
The cold noodles here are a favourite for a hot day. They toss the noodles with some vegetables (bean sprouts, very thinly sliced cucumber, peanuts and some tofu) into a soy sauce dressing. Very refreshing and very cheap - 7RMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 82

01/07 First day of July. Had three hours of teaching today. It’s always nice to teach new students. I had some new faces in my two cla...