Saturday, 2 June 2018

Day 49

29.05.18

NBA Finals decided. 
Houston Rockets couldn't get it done today, which was disappointing. They had a great start but kept missing the 3-ball. Curry had a signature third quarter eruption that won them the game. Keen for Game 1.

More disappointment.
I went to get my passport today and had been warned that my phone might be checked for some incriminating evidence (e.g. me working illegally). I get there and there's no dramas, I get my passport, have a look at the residency permit that's been stuck on. 6 months! This can't be right... my company applied for a year, why are they giving me 6 months??? Apparently, there were 'issues' with my company so I only got the permit for 6 months. Great. Now I have to find myself another job within 5 months. I've still got time but less time than I thought I'd have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 82

01/07 First day of July. Had three hours of teaching today. It’s always nice to teach new students. I had some new faces in my two cla...