08.06.18
Office Mike
I'm doing work for some education company that has a really nice office in Xinjiekou and the people there are pretty social, so I decided to bring my work (for my main school) to their office and do it there. The offices of my main school are in an old building, they look terrible and no one really socialises, whilst this office is in a new building, there are Western toilets and the colleagues here are young. It's a great way for me to interact with some locals and practice my Chinese speaking skills.
Friday night teaching
During the afternoon, I got asked by my school to take on a few classes at night. Since, I had nothing to do, I accepted. I have mad respect for people who will go to school on a Friday night after work to learn English - I think it's admirable and it makes me want to help them even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment