Saturday, 23 June 2018

Day 72

21.06.18

Went into the office in the morning because I was bored. Rode the bike in 30 degree weather in my chinos. Not the greatest idea. Chatted some shit with my colleagues then had to jump across to my other school to teach a class about maturity. Chinese people's concept of maturity is different from Westerners. Chinese people think you've reached maturity when you hit 30 - most students in the class had that idea.

Usual class on Thursday night at another factory. Boring topic for the textbook. Polished it off in 40 minutes. Second half of the class decided to get the students to pair up and have a conversation about their ideal professions. On my one hour cab ride back to the city, I had Australia vs Denmark on my phone. Australian National Anthem was belted out at the stadium. Decent result though (1-1), still a chance to progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 82

01/07 First day of July. Had three hours of teaching today. It’s always nice to teach new students. I had some new faces in my two cla...