Back to classes again!
So I got a request from my school to take on a student who needed urgent help to prepare her for an interview with a college called Xi-An Liverpool Jiaotong University. It's a group interview with 7 other Chinese students and they're asked to discuss a topic and come up with a conclusion without the help of the examiners. Unlike typical Chinese group interviews where the most impressive is the one who can convince his peers that his opinion is the best, this Western style interview is all about finding a way to work as a team to produce an outcome. This should be an interesting class!
- Took my bro to eat at Nanjing Impressions with one of the aunties
- Showed Aunty Xi how to use WeChat Pay and took them to Maan Coffee Chic Hills (best and largest cafe I've been to in Nanjing)
- Visited my best mate Doc at the hospital again. I feel like I've been hanging out at the hospital more than anywhere else these last few days...
- Enjoyed a classic Nanjing meal - pork skin/ pork kidney noodles
- Taught a few hours of classes and rode back home
No comments:
Post a Comment