Wednesday, 20 June 2018

Day 65

14.06.18

Candid chat with a rich Chinese mum
I spent 2 hours this morning meeting with the mother of one of my students, who wanted to talk about schools in Melbourne. We really had a good conversation, talking about her son's education and upbringing, her hopes and dreams for her son in the future, to talking about how easy it is to buy ecstasy in Chinese clubs... Oh, and she reminds me of Karlie Kloss!

What else did I do today?
- Took my bro out to lunch at the famous noodles joint near work
- 2 hour interview class with Daisy - she's improving and I'm confident she'll do well!
- 2 hour class at another factory - I got my students to create the perfect date and present it to the class
- Got my brother to come to quiz night at Arcano, where he met most of my mates in Nanjing and got to witness some of the tomfoolery that happens there every Thursday night



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 82

01/07 First day of July. Had three hours of teaching today. It’s always nice to teach new students. I had some new faces in my two cla...